Purpose of Role
Prepare, mix, and serve drinks and beverages correctly to either customers directly or through serving staff.
This role is eligible for the following:
- Gratuity Share.
- Full industry recognised training.
- Greet customers and present menus.
- Check identification of customers to verify they are of legal drinking age.
- Take orders directly from customers or serving staff.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including cocktails correctly, in accordance with the specifications.
- Mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specifications.
- Respond promptly to customers’ requests in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed on time and to a high standard.
- Record and process all drink orders accurately into the till system.
- Deliver professional, courteous, and efficient service to our Guests.
- Maintain a clean bar area.
- Comply with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies.
- Communicating effectively with co-workers and management
- Any other duties as required to fulfil the company needs.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Bar/Cocktail experience.
- Good knowledge of wines, beers, and spirits.
- Basic knowledge of classic cocktails.
- Customer Service Experience
Functioning to the best of your ability within the team, treating other members of staff with dignity and respect.
Line Management Responsibilities
This role does not contain any line management responsibilities however the business does operate a robust progression pathway for all employees to succeed within the business.
- Shows Initiative
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
- Respect for people
- Flexible and Positive attitude to work.
- Handle a fast-paced work environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Zero hours contract
Salary: From £10.00 per hour